Body Shop Goodies!

By SugarPlumPosts - 13:14

Everyone loves to spend a few extra pennies on themselves from time to time and I do this by purchasing from the body shop. Do I need the stuff? Of course not. Do I WANT the stuff? Absolutely. Forever increasing the items added to my body care collection is what I do best. Haha. I love the body shop for various reasons. They boast the finest ingredients, trade fairly and are completely against animal testing. Here is what I have lurking about from the Body shop at the minute...

Coca Body Scrub - £13 (Buy HERE)



Whenever I buy from the body shop I religiously get the coca body scrub. I am in love with this! It smells soooo yummy. Its a cream body scrub with a very grainy/sandy texture. I just rub it all over my body in the shower to exfoliate my skin, leave it on for a few minutes, then wash it off with warm water. As soon as I'm dried out of the shower I can instantly feel a difference in my skin. My skin is incredibly smooth and smells like chocolate which is irresistible.
 
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser - £5 (Buy HERE)


 I really do enjoy the smell of tea tree and I always have a small bottle of pure tea tree oil to apply on breakouts when they appear. I even mix a few drops of tea tree with Witch Hazel to use as a toner. But I got this tea tree cleanser as its great to use on your face in the shower to keep breakouts at bay and take advantage of the antibacterial benefits of tea tree.

Coca Lipcare Stick - £4 (Buy HERE)


 After I discovered this lip balm it is all I ever want to put on my lips. I have one for daily use to keep my lips hydrated and one to put on top of lipsticks to give them shine. It smells divine and keeps my lips soft and supple. I carry this lip balm with me everywhere I go, especially in the winter when the harsh weather can dry my lips out.

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - £11 (Buy HERE)





This is brilliant as either a day or night moisturiser. It feels light on the face and sinks in quickly leaving the face feeling nourished. The smell is also lovely.

Vitamin E SPF 15 Moisture Lotion - £12 (Buy HERE)


This has the same scent as the moisture cream but is more of a thick texture and has SPF 15. After putting this on my face it feels instantly smoother and it puts my mind at rest that it is protecting my skin from harmful UV rays.

Coca Butter Beautifying Oil - £9 (Buy HERE)


This rich oil can be used on the body, face or hair. The fact that this is multi-purpose was definitely a reason for me buying it. It smells gorgeous. I sometimes use it on my face as a night time treatment which leaves me waking up with silky smooth skin. I also frequently run some of the oil through the ends of my hair to enhance shine and banish frizz.

Atlas Mountain Rose Fragrance Mist - £7.50 (Buy HERE)


 I adore the smell of roses and in fact they are my favourite flower so this is perfect for me haha. It smells young and fresh and even though it is the fragrance mist instead of the Eau De Toilette I find it does last pretty well throughout the day.

Coconut Eau De Toilette - £8.50 (Buy HERE)


 This smell is just what I imagine a tropical beach would smell like. If you love the smell of coconut then you will love this product.

Coconut Oil Hair Shine - £5.50 (Buy HERE)


I have been using this stuff for YEARS. My mum even used to use this on my hair when I was very young. Coconut is definitely one of my favourite smells for the hair and this is great for smoothing over the hair to get rid of any fly-aways and make the hair look healthy and shiny.

Even though the products might seem a little pricey fear not! The body shop ALWAYS have in-store and online offers so I take advantage of them. If you sign up to the Body Shop email newsletter you will be notified when the sales are on :)

What are your favourite Body Shop products?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments