FOTD: Brown eye look with brown/nude lips

By SugarPlumPosts - 20:38

This is my go-to holy grail look. If I feel like playing it safe or I am unsure what to do, or even if I just need to be quick then I will always do this nude/brown eyed look. This works great with either soft pencil or cat-flick eyeliner and can go from a day to night look with false lashes in a flash. Here are a few photos with variations on the look...



This version is vamped up with falsies for a night look




Here I used the eyeshadow as a top liner instead of black


 
I used a dark brown lip to enhance the brown look



And lastly with a light liquid eye liner so it can be worn either day or night
What I used (links on the name of product where possible):

 FACE










EYES (including false lashes)





♥ e.l.f Eybrow Kit – Medium



OR

e.l.f lipstick – Runway Pink

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments