April 2015 Favourites

By SugarPlumPosts - 20:42

What I've been loving this month...

VO5 Nourish my Shine – Miracle Illuminator - £3.99 Buy HERE 



This is a heat defence which helps to smooth the hair and make it appear more shiny. It has a fine shimmer to reflect the light to give the illusion of shinier hair. It can be applied to wet or dry hair and I like to use this on dry hair to smooth it out and get rid of any frizz. It also smells good which is a bonus.

Rimmel nail polish 60 Seconds Super Shine By Rita Ora - £2.99 Buy HERE

Left: Rain Rain Go Away 498   Middle: Sweet Retreat 270   Right: Roll In The Grass 878

 These are hands down one of the best nail varnishes I have ever used from the drugstore. The colour pay off is amazing and it lasts for so long. I can have this nail varnish on for over a week and it has barely chipped! Add in the cheap price and it just makes this product more admirable.



 My hair can be quite frizzy and unmanageable. And I have been searching and searching for a miracle product which would tame my mane. I thought it didn't exist until I found this product! I smooth it over my towel dried hair and let my hair dry naturally and it feels SOOOOOO smooth and silky! It's available at Home Bargains and Boyes. I got this as a Christmas present so I'm not sure how much it is but I know its very cheap, definitley under a fiver. Which is amazing value for this miracle product! When I don't use it I notice a big difference in how my hair feels and looks.

TV – Poldark
During revision I like to watch something in the evening before bed to take my mind off law haha. I stumbled across this on BBC iplayer and instantly fell in love. I adore dramas like this. Poldark is so dreamy too... cant wait for series 2!

What have you been loving this month? :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The Rimmel nail polishes look amazing and perfect colour for the new season. Love the pink colour.
    Followed you on GFC, was hoping you would like to follow too

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do have some really great colours in the range. And thanks :) I'll be sure to check it out! x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try those Rimmel nail polishes now! Great pos xx

    orlaghmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete